The EBSCOhost mobile app is made for the smaller screens of mobile devices, and
offers the most important EBSCOhost features and functionality right in the palm
of your hand, providing the same user-friendly and easy-to-use search experience
that is available online.
There is also an added bonus. Once you have successfully loaded a
validation key into your mobile device you do not have to enter a username and
password every time you use the app.
EBSCOhost Mobile Instructions
1: Get the APP
- Download the free EBSCOhost app on your mobile device from within
your device’s App Store. (Apple and Android only)
- Step 2: Get the Validation Key
- Launch your web browser, from within your mobile device or your
- Go to http://library.rrc.ca
- Click on “Search EBSCOhost Articles” in the left-hand menu
- Log in with your college username and password
- Click on “Continue”
- You should arrive at the EBSCOhost Article Search Page. Now, look at
the bottom of the page (in the footer) for a link titled "iPhone and
Android apps”. Note: if you are using a device that
automatically simplifies pages for mobile devices you may need to select
to view "full site" in order to see this link at the bottom of the page.
- A popup will come up, asking you to input an email address. Be sure
to insert an email address that you can access on your mobile device.
EBSCOhost will now send a special key to this email address.
- Step 3: Load the key
- On your mobile device, open up the email you
receive from email@example.com and click on the link: “tap this
- That will launch the EBSCOhost application. You will now have access
to EBSCOHost on your device until the key code you’ve received has
Instructions on how to use the EBSCOhost mobile application may also be be
found on the EBSCOHost website, or by doing a web search for “EBSCOhost Mobile