Library Guide - Intercampus Material Requests
You may place requests on items. If you are viewing a detailed book record on
the screen, you will have access to the request types below.
Types of Requests:
You will need to login to
access your account and make requests. Type in your student/staff barcode number
(the number appearing beneath the barcode on your student or staff card) and
your last name. Click the OK button.
To Request Specific Items:
- Click on the Title & Author(s) link of the item you want to request.
- Click on the Make a Request link on the right side of the page.
- Type in your Student/Staff Barcode Number and your Last Name.
- Click on the Log in box.
- Click on the appropriate request link.
- Type your Barcode in field.
- Select the Pick Up At location of your Campus (if applicable).
- Click on Submit.