Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ask questions throughout a process to ensure needs are met.
Using this Strategy
You will use this strategy when you ask questions to:
- Read critically when reviewing class readings.
- Clarify assignment details.
- Think critically about outside sources when doing research.
- Find out if you are on track with your assignment outline.
- Find out if your teammate needs help completing their portion of the work.
- Resolve a conflict during group work.
- Find out how to improve your assignment before handing it in.
To learn how to read critically:
To learn how to be critical when reading online sources:
To learn about using critical thinking:
To learn about critical thinking skills:
To learn about asking questions:
To learn about the importance of asking good questions: