Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Establish individual and collaborative goals and responsibilities.
Using this Strategy
As a college student, you will use the strategy of setting goals when you:
- Plan your time to complete assignments by their due dates
- Work hard on your course work to graduate on time
- Collaborate with others to read shared goals
- Intentionally build productive habits
- Build focus and concentration to maximize your learning
- Ensure productive study sessions
- Identify and manage procrastination
To learn about setting clear goals:
To learn about stacking your habits:
To learn about managing procrastination:
To access Live Supports to help you with goal setting: