From your account, you can see all the items you have borrowed, when they are due and even renew them online. You can also save items and save searches in your account.
Don’t forget to check out the related guides for similar topics and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Thanks, and enjoy!
Use these guides to get the most out of your library experience, improve your research skills, use library resources to their full research potential and more.
The first thing you should do in OneSearch is sign in. Signing in will give you some extra features including:
1. Click Sign In
2. Select the option that applies to you
3. Sign in with your College credentials.
These are the same Username and Password that is used in LEARN or HUB.
4. When you are Signed in you will see your name on the toolbar in place of Sign in and Menu
Library Card is your online library account. From here you can see:
There are two ways to access Library Card
1. From the Library homepage
from within OneSearch
NOTE: if you haven't signed in yet you will be prompted to do so.
You can renew your items a number of times, so long as nobody else has requested them.
1. Enter your account
2. Click on Loans
3. Select the item you wish to renew. Note: the current due date is circled in blue in the image below.
4. Click Renew
You won't be able to renew online if...