Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library and Academic Services Blog
Calendar, Guidelines, Contacts
Blog scheduling calendar
Calendar colour code
- BLUE - Annual topics of interest that might inspire a post
- RED - Submission due dates
- GREEN - Scheduled posts
About the schedule
As of August 2021, the LAS blog will use a rotating schedule. Each Wednesday will be reserved for one of the four main areas of LAS as folllows:
- Assessment Services (AS) - 1st Wed of the month
- Information and Program Delivery (I&PD) - 2nd Wed of the month
- Library Resource Management (LRM) - 3rd Wed of the month
- Academic Success Centre (ASC) - 4th Wed of the month
We encourage LAS to utilize their "space" to showcase the various services, supports, and successes in their area.
OPEN SLOTS FOR ADDITIONAL POSTS
Mon, Tue, Thu, and Fri are not assigned unless requested. To publish on one of these days, please follow this process:
- Contact your Social Media Team rep (on the right side of this page).
- Notify them of the topic, publish date, and your name (they will add this information to the calendar).
- Email your post to your Social Media Team rep (or submit it via the form on the right side of this page) a minimum of three days before your publish date. (Posts may be submitted and scheduled well in advance of the publication date.)
SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM
Contact for calendar maintenance, topic suggestions, and post submissions. Please contact the representative for your area.
Ebony Novakowski (Rep for LRM)
Linda Fox (Rep for AS)
Lynn Gibson (Rep for I&PD)
Melissa Coyle (Rep for ASC)
Request assistance with technical issues and web display.
LAS Blog Guidelines
Outlines requirements for all LAS blog posts.
Please review this document if you plan to submit a post.
Promotion Request Form
Use the Promotion Request Form for promotion within Library and Academic Services' own communication channels. Some examples include:
- Blog post on LAS News
- Graphics for LAS website
- Document design for a handout
- Poster to hang in the physical Library
- Request for LAS social media
When to Use RRC Marketing Services
If your promotional needs extend beyond the "walls" of LAS's website, social media channels, or physical spaces, contact Marketing Services through their request form.
LAS Promotions Contact
For questions related to our promotions or to request a consultation.