Please read the Red River College Polytechnic Tutoring policies. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or ask your tutor for clarification.
General Tutoring Policy:
- Students at Red River College Polytechnic are eligible for two (2) 30-minute meetings with a staff tutor AND two (2) 60-minute meetings with a peer tutor per week.
- Multiple tutoring appointments for the same course or with the same tutor cannot be booked on the same day.
- If you are unable to attend an appointment, you can cancel the appointment online up to 24 hours prior to your appointment time. You can also email your tutor directly or contact email@example.com while providing 24 hours notice.
- In circumstances where you cannot provide 24 hours notice (sickness, emergency), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appointments cancelled without 24 hours notice will count as a missed appointment. Three (3) missed appointments in a term will suspend your ability to book future appointments. If you are unable book tutoring due to missed appointments or believe there is an error with your account, contact email@example.com for assistance.
- If you do not cancel your appointment and do not show up, it will count as a missed appointment. Three (3) missed appointments in a term will suspend your ability to book future appointments.
- No-shows may count against tutoring hours providing through referal or other college services.
- If you are going to be late for a tutoring appointment, please contact your tutor ahead of time. If you do not arrive to your meeting within 15 minutes of the start time, it will count as a missed appointment and the remainder of the tutoring appointment will be cancelled.