Please read the Red River College Polytechnic English Language Tutoring policies. If you have any questions, please contact EALSupport@rrc.ca, or ask your tutor for clarification.
General EAL Tutoring Policy:
- Students at Red River College Polytechnic are eligible for 60 minutes/week of individual online or small group EAL tutoring for the duration of their program, dependent on tutor availability.
- If you are unable to attend an appointment, please contact your tutor directly and give 24 hours’ notice of cancellation.
- If you do not give your tutor 24 hours’ notice, you will lose that hour of tutoring for the week.
- If you do not give 24 hours’ cancellation notice on two occasions, all further tutoring services may be cancelled.
- If you do not cancel your appointment and do not show up, you may be asked to meet with an EAL Specialist or Tutoring Supervisor before further tutoring appointments will be scheduled.
- Students who repeatedly do not show up for tutoring without notice may lose access to tutoring services.
- If you are late for a tutoring appointment and do not contact your tutor, your tutor will only wait for 15 minutes.
Thank you for respecting your tutor’s time and availability.