Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Connect with us!
Book a 15-minute online appointment with an ASC advisor:
Meet with an ASC advisor online to learn more about the academic supports and services available at Red River College. Click here for instructions on how to book your appointment.
You can also ask questions or request information about our academic supports by sending an email to an ASC staff below. Please remember to include your full name, student ID number, program, and explain what you are needing help with in your email.
Looking to book an appointment with a Staff Tutor for your course? Please complete the Tutoring and Coaching Request Form and an ASC Staff will contact you.
Tutoring and Coaching
Adult Learning Facilitator
Tutoring and Coaching
English as an Additional Language Supports
Book Your Tutoring Appointments Online!
Book Your 15-minute Appointment
We would love to meet with you virtually to answer any questions you may have and provide further information on how we can support you in your learning.
Under the ASC Peer Tutoring centre, you can book the following appointment:
- Warm-up Peer Connect: Meet with a Peer Tutor to get a student's perspective on how to achieve success in your studies at RRC. Our Peer Tutors can offer valuable tips on how to be an effective online learner, how to communicate effectively with peers and faculty, share LEARN and HUB tips, and much more.
Under the ASC Help Desk centre, you can book the following appointments:
- Warm-up - Tutor Talk: Connect with a staff tutor to learn about the supports and services available at the Academic Success Centre and Library. Find out about our Weekly Review Workshops, Help Desk drop-in tutoring, Academic Coaching, Peer Tutoring, and special supports for students with disabilities.
- Warm-up - EAL Centre: If English is your second or additional language, connect with an EAL tutor to learn about the supports and services available at the English as an Additional Language (EAL) Centre. Find out about the tutoring options and resources available to help you improve your reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills.
- Warm-up - Writing Centre: The Writing Centre is here to support all Red River College students with their writing needs. Meet with a writing tutor to learn about the individual tutoring options and resources available to help support your development as a writer.
- Warm-up College Readiness - Math Help: Connect with an ASC Math Tutor for help tackling any of your suggested College Readiness Math modules after completing the assessment. For students looking for math help not related to the College Readiness Math modules, check out these other available Help Desk topics:
- Skilled Trades Math and Science
- Business Math and Accounting
- Applied Math
How Do I Book an Appointment?
- Go to success.rrc.ca and log in with your RRC username and password.
- Next, click the 'Search Availabilities' link.
- In the Centre menu, select 'ASC Peer Tutoring' or 'ASC Help Desk'
- In the Section menu, select one of the "Warm-up" sections described above.
- Click Search to see a list of available tutoring appointments.
- Click the appointment slot you wish to book, complete the form as instructed, and save the appointment.
- You will immediately receive an appointment confirmation email in your RRC student email inbox along with instructions on how to connect with your tutor for the online appointment.
If you require any assistance with booking your appointment or joining your session, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.