1. Log in to HUB. Then, click the TracCloud link found in the 'applications' list.
2. Search TracCloud for available tutoring sessions: Go to the 'Book a staff or peer tutor for your course' panel then, CHOOSE A SUBJECT and click SEARCH.
After clicking 'Search', you will be presented with a list of the available tutoring sessions for your selected course for the next two weeks. By default, the next available sessions will be listed first. Use the up or down arrows to scroll through the list or, to search for a session on a specific date, select a date using the calendar tool.
Bookable time slots are colour coded as follows:
3. (Optional) Search by service type. After selecting a course, choose a SERVICE CATEGORY, then a REASON and click SEARCH.
The services (Reasons) available in each category are as follows:
|Course Tutoring Appointments
|Tutoring Appointment: Individual and group tutoring with ASC staff or peer tutors, organized by course subject. In-person and online appointments are available.
Drop-in tutoring on-campus, no appointment required. Space at drop-in sessions is limited, so plan to arrive early.
Review Workshop: Weekly drop-in tutorials lead by ASC staff tutors, designed to help students tackle the required math, accounting or science courses in the first year of their program. Review workshops are free to attend and scheduled to conveniently align with student timetables.
Help Desk: Drop-in Tutoring in the NDC or EDC libraries at various times throughout the week. Search for your course in TracCloud to see when and where you can drop-in to meet with a tutor for help.
|Technology & Academic Coaching
HUB/LEARN Support: Meet with a tutor for help with HUB, LEARN or other college technologies.
Office365 Support: Meet with a tutor for help related to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Teams.
4. Choose an available time slot. When looking for a tutoring session to book, consider the following:
5. Confirm the appointment details:
After clicking 'Save' your appointment will be booked. Next, check your RRC Polytech student email for a confirmation message with the meeting details, an online meeting link (if required), cancellation instructions, and your tutor's contact information.
The confirmation email will also contain an iCal calendar attachment which you can "accept" to add the meeting to your Outlook Calendar (optional).
6. Attend your appointment. If your tutoring session is in-person, plan to arrive at the location listed in the confirmation email a few minutes before the appointment begins.
If the meeting is online, a link will be sent to you in the confirmation email. This link will activate 10 minutes before the start of the appointment and remain open until he end of the appointment time. Click the link to be taken to your tutor's online meeting room. If you are unable to join your online tutoring session, please email your tutor directly for assistance using the email address listed in the confirmation email for the appointment.