(Borrowing From Another Library)
This free service is only for RRC Polytech staff and students.
To request books or articles NOT held in a RRC Polytech Library, please complete the Interlibrary Loan Form. Be sure to include your student or staff number on the form. We cannot process requests without this number. We will contact you when your materials arrive.
- We will accept a limit of 5 requests per person per day.
- If you would like to cancel an Interlibrary Loan request, or require additional help, please call 204-632-2571 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requesting Books and Articles found through OneSearch
If you locate non-full-text books or articles through our OneSearch database, you may request ILL service directly through the database.
- Open the full record for the record
- Click on the How to Get it option on the left of the screen
- Request via Interlibrary Loan (Resource Sharing)
- Fill out the required information
- Click on Send Request