Entire projects can be shared - this may be very useful if working on a large group project that would contain many folders (i.e. a shared file cabinet).
1. Click the dropdown arrow beside the Project name. Ex. Untitled Project.
2. Click "Share this Project", to open sharing settings
There are two sections to the Share Project settings. Sections can be expanded/collapsed by clicking on the triangle beside the title. ex. "Owners"
This identifies who currently has access to view and modify this project. Click to expand and access options.
Here you can indicate:
- which RRC peers you want to share your project with by entering their RRC email address
- All owners have access to modify.
Remove Share settings
To remove an owner:
1. Go to Share Project Settings
2. Under "Owners"; click the names to expand this section.
3. Remove them entirely by clicking (X) Remove.
If removing ALL sharees, you can also click the "Unshare Project" button.